It's Mesothelioma. Now what?
The Web is full of medical and legal information, but how do you and your family live the best life you can? We’ve created this website to help you learn how to nurture your body, mind and spirit during this difficult time.
- Patient Support - How will you manage the physical challenges of mesothelioma? And how can you make sense of the competing stresses in your head?
Help is available...
- Caregivers - Your mind is racing with thoughts of everything you need to do. Your emotions are raw. And you’re physically exhausted. How will you stay afloat?
- Blog - Learn about healthy ways to strengthen your body, calm your mind and sustain your spirit.
Read our latest post...
- Music, Art and Dance Therapy Play a Role in Treatment for Mesothelioma
New research confirms that mesothelioma patients may find help for anxiety and depression in art, dance and music therapy. Music Therapy. Art Therapy. Dance Therapy. What have they got to do with treatment for mesothelioma cancer? More than you might think, actually. A new study published in JAMA Internal Medicine reports that therapy involving creativity [...]
- Mindfulness May Relieve Mesothelioma Pain, Anxiety and Depression
During treatment for mesothelioma, “mindfulness” therapies may help with stress and depression – for patients and caregivers alike. If you’re in the midst of treatment for mesothelioma and you’re like most cancer patients, it’s likely that you’re feeling stressed, anxious or even flat out depressed. In fact, about half of the people faced with the [...]
- Grace Drops: Two Brothers
This is a story of two brothers who labored together on their family farm. One brother was married with a big family. The other brother was single. The two had agreed to share everything on the farm equally – the work, the produce and the profit. One day, after many years, it occurred to the [...]
- More recent items »
Blumenthal & Gruber
Helping Navy Families Battle Mesothelioma
Toll Free: 1-800-523-0031
Speak with a Lawyer Today
Complete this form and an experienced mesothelioma lawyer will get back to you as soon as possible for a FREE legal consultation.